The early years of a child’s life are the most influential and that’s why Lighthouse Child and Family Development Center believes all families should have access to high quality childcare. We help prepare children for success in school and in life.
By creating an environment that encourages children to explore their world through play, trained teaching staff focus on social, cognitive, and emotional development. Lighthouse Child and Family Development Center specifically utilizes the Devereaux Early Childhood Assessment (DECA), and the Creative Curriculum to support the education of each child. This care is paired with the unique Christian approach LCFDC brings to its families, assuring that each child grows in both development and faith.
- The DECA is designed to promote social and emotional development, foster resilience and build skills for school and life success in children birth through school-age.
- Creative Curriculum is a content-rich, developmentally appropriate program that supports active learning and promotes children’s progress in all developmental areas.
At Lighthouse our teachers have a love for children and teaching. Lead teachers all have degrees or their Child Development Associate Credential and all teachers participate in regular in-service training.
Our goal is to serve families and children and to provide a positive, safe, and healthy learning environment. We encourage families to participate with their child during this important beginning. We provide monthly calendars of activities and newsletters. Parents can volunteer in a number of ways and are always welcome. We invite parents to join us for field trips.
Tuition At Turning Point and Fairbanks
3 – 6 YEAR OLDS: $110/week
Tuition at Messiah
3 – 6 YEAR OLDS: $120/week
Tuition assistance programs
- Department of Social Services Child Care Subsidy accepted
- Short-term tuition assistance for enrolled families.
- We partner with Every Child Promise, in which they provide a scholarship to families that do not qualify for subsidy, but may struggle to pay the full tuition. Application can be found here.
For more information about assistance programs, contact a center director or family support coordinator.